Follow by Email

Sunday, January 29, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Lipgloss

L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss, Undeniable Mauve 515

This post is for Rachel, who wanted some type of lip post since I have only done eyeshadow posts so far. One of my favorite lipglosses is L'Oreal Infallible lipgloss in 515 Undeniable Mauve. I actually bought it because of a video from Fafinettex3 on youtube ( she is wearing the lipgloss in this video http://www.youtube.com/user/fafinettex3#p/search/2/MHqW7Z0JDKI) It is an amazing lipgloss. I love it because its glossy but its also pigmented, you can wear it by itself or over a lipstick. It is long-wearing and not sticky like so many lipglosses are. L'Oreal's selling statement on this lipgloss type is that it is "Never Failing for 6 hours". This is a stretch but I will say that it is good for about 3 hours and that is through eating, drinking and talking on the phone (which I do 8 hours a day for work *groans*). Personally, I don't mind having to reapply it because the applicator (see below) is shaped to make it extremely easy to apply. I really need to pick this lipgloss up in other colors but I am so stuck on this one color that I probably will not even need another till I finish this tube. There is plenty of product in the package and I use this all the time, it is one of the products that I keep in my purse.

Lipgloss by itself

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, thanks! I was just about to leave the house for CVS to find another lip product! I'm nearly out. I really wish I could wear that same color, but I think my lips are too dark. I need a darker mauvey-rosy color. As long as the formula isn't sticky. I hate that, especially in windy conditions.

    ReplyDelete