Sunday, January 29, 2012

Face of the Day (FOTD)

I have decided to start doing a FOTD or Face of the Day to try to start blogging daily and also to catalogue (for myself and others) the fact that I DO wear makeup each and every day even though some people think that I do not *grumbles menacingly*. We'll show them, my lovelies!! *cackles* 
Today was an I-got-home-from-my-mom's-and-decided-I-am-not-going-anywhere-else-so-let's-play-with-my-new-Naked-2-palette kind of day. I used the color Pistol ( a pretty greyish brown) on top of my Tough as Taupe Maybelline 24 Color Tattoo eyeshadow, a bit of Blackout (matte black) in the crease, Bootycall as a highlight, Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara, and Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion.  I love the names that Urban Decay assigns their products, dont you? I will be doing a full review of the Naked 2 Palette as soon as I have had time to use all the colors and decide how I like them.
To be honest, I was not sure how I would like this look but it has definitely grown on me as the day has progressed. Also, I understand this is not a true FOTD but I had no actual face makeup on so all you get is the eyeballs!! We have a 100% chance of seeing actual face tomorrow since it's a workday lol. Actually the next 9 days will be workdays *grrrrr* but there is nothing to be done about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment