Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nails of the Day


Ack! I realize I have not posted in over a month (Bad Pook! /smacks) and decided I just had to post my nails today. Forgive my pictures, I am not sure if the glitter was causing everything to go haywire, if its my camera or just its operator, perhaps a bit of all? Anywhos, I used a brand new nail polish I just bought from CVS, it is Pet My Peacock from the Spoiled collection from Wet N'Wild over Revlon Top Speed nail color in Metallic. I paid $5 for the Revlon and $1.99 for the WnW. Craziness, right?! You cannot beat $1.99 for such great quality nail polish, WnW is one of my fave drugstore brands.
Okey-dokey, so on the left is Wet n'Wild Pet My Peacock. Gorgeous, isn't it? This picture does not do it justice. It has a clear base with silver, teal, and blue hexagonal glitter. On the right is Revlon's Metallic which is a beautiful silver metal polish.




I really enjoy putting different nail color/texture combinations together. This manicure turned out to be very fun and different. I only used one coat of the Revlon and 2 coats of the Wet n'Wild with a clear topcoat over everything. It's always good to use a topcoat, especially when dealing with large chunks of glitter, it helps keep the glitter in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment