Friday, April 6, 2012

Face of the Day (FOTD)

 Soooooo I really enjoyed this Face of the Day. Not only did it make me feel like Super Pook but my bff commented on it which really made my day. It was made up of my favorite color and my favorite brands. Favorite color being purple and favorite brands being Urban Decay and MakeupGeek.

Urban Decay Delinquent Shadow Pencil on outer corner, MakeupGeek Twilight on lid, MakeupGeek Shimma Shimma as a highlight under the browbone and in the inner eye corner, and Urban Decay Supercurl Mascara with Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner



This picture was taken at an angle where you can see the difference between the two purples.


ooooo these are some new earrings I picked up from Target. Only $5.99, super light, and nickel-free. I have a nickel allergy and can only wear nickel-free, sterling silver, or gold jewelry. Target is a great place to pick up cute, cheap, nickel-free earrings. I love their selection even more than I love Cato. Sorry Cato but your quality has been lacking a bit lately. I still love you but I really hope you start raising the bar on your merchandise.


This pic you can get a glimpse of the blush I have on which is Mellow Mauve from E.L.F. I love E.L.F blushes! They are pigmented, cheap, and last all day. I have also been using Skin 79 BB Cream Hot Pink everyday. I am going to do a review on it one day. It is an amazing product. It works as a primer, moisturizer, foundation, concealer, and blemish balm all in one product. More on this product on another post.  




No comments:

Post a Comment